QI GONG 1-1 sessions
private lessons are taught by experienced
& Tai Chi teacher Shi XingFa.
These private sessions give you the opportunity to learn both QiGong
theory and practice at your own personal pace with sessions being tailored to your aims and requirements.
Whether you are using QiGong
as a means of injury or illness recovery; as a path to more Conscious Awareness and Enlightenment; as a hobby or interest or just for the fun of trying something new, our QiGong
private sessions will provide the vehicle to fulfill your desire.
Traditional QiGong practices can be utilised for the following:
Book a QI GONG 1-1 session
- Desire to feel more grounded in & connected to & through the physical body
- Emotional disharmony affecting thoughts, moods & actions
- Agitated or restless mind
- Physical injuries, aches & pains
- Post surgery or medical intervention rehabilitation
- Pre surgery or medical intervention strengthening
- Increased Qi/Energy flow through areas that feel blocked, stagnated or weaker than others
- Disharmony or lack of Balance in oneself
- For the sheer joy of experiencing more Qi/Energy flow through your Qi/Energy matrix and the associated awareness & experiences
£40 for 60 minute session - For block booking discounts contact us
Mobile sessions at your workplace or home can also be booked - Travel charges may apply
Vision Fitness Gym Studio
Barley Barn, Parsonage Farm, Church End, Henham
9 Coldbath Square,
The Penn Room
91-93 Hartington Grove,
For more information contact us.